Sash window repair/replacement

Why should I trust a company that breaks the law?

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

snip

strewth getting thin now!! & you've never broken the speed limit?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Not intentionally and certainly not this century, having driven cars with programmable speed limiters since the end of the last.

In any case, I don't see what speeding has to do with a retailer that engages in illegal and misleading trading practices. If they deliberately mislead customers as to their prices, what other dodgy practices do they get up to?

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

No I haven't - it's the bloke next door's problem and he could get no sense out of them so there's little point in me arguing about someone else's case is there?

If I'm going to replace one at the front, I'll need PP but done in an application with a range of other jobs, I don't see them having any mechanism for checking.

Reply to
GMM

On Saturday, July 20, 2013 5:51:17 PM UTC+1, GMM wrote: snip

er.. you started this thread about *your* windows, I presume your neighbours experiences are somewhat relevant in establishing what the boundaries are and more importantly how "firm" they are?

checking what?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K