Right angle flag fork spade terminals like this

Im trying without any success to find some Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this

and ebay searches have not come up with anything someone somewhere must still stock them

Reply to
Mark

Use a solder tag and chop a bit out to form the fork.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

or

Peter Parry

There are loads on Ebay.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Gwaan, post a link then. I could find any.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Or a straight fork and chop the crimp or solder hole off and fold up the stub with pointed pliers.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

There are loads of car wiring suppliers. That looks like something you'd find on an older car.

I'd start with Vehicle Wiring Products and Polevolt.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not Ebay but might do, seem to have been popular on old American cars,

both are in the USA so high shipping.

be worth contacting to see if they have any.

Reply to
Peter Parry

I do quite a lot of loom making for cars, and sadly no one stop place I can find for all the bits.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks everyone for the replies you have done better then me in finding at least something similar to what im after but I dont want Crimp and the ones above are I think too heavy duty and ordering from the US is going to be stupidly expensive for a few Dont we make Anything in this country any more think I will have to make my own

-
Reply to
Mark

Apologies, I made a mistake and the ones I found, although right-angled are bent the other way, i.e. they are an in-line crimp with a 90° bend rather than a side-on one.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Since it must fit under a screw terminal, fit a screw to spade adaptor, and then use a flag spade terminal?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

there is not enough room which is why I really need exactly as photo going to have a go at making some out of brass strip but thanks everyone for you help

-
Reply to
Mark

The Google images results for 'flag spade terminal' have several likely looking photos, but they all seem to be in the US.

Dan S. MacAbre

It would be easier to make them out of a standard straight fork terminal, and cut off part of the straight tag and fold over the remainder.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

You are "Mark" AICMFP...

Reply to