Revitalising/changing upvc seals?

Hi

Can you revitalise or change easily the seals on UPVC windows. I am referring the rubber deal that sits round the edge of a Window opening and hence is the seal when you close a window.

On a few of mine, there is not as much seal as on others and hence you get a small amount of wind and cold come through. This is usually at the bottom.

I dont want to have to change all the windows so wondered if there is anything I can do.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

ok - and the seal is actually in the main frame and not on the window that opens like on some double glazing units.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

Try having a look through here - if it's internally beaded, you can probably pop the beads out and replace the seals fairly easily (although i've never done it myself - mine have external beading...)

Colin Wilson