retor fit dog bolts,french doors.

Having read the thread on French door hinges and dog type hinges I discovered my neighbours French doors do not have anything at the hinge side of the door, pins or dog type bolts and with the hinges on the outside a security risk.. Is there an after market solution to this that would be relatively easy to retro fit? Only thing so far was these on Amazon. Any other solutions other than replacing the doors?

ss

John Rumm

Yes those type of fittings looks feasable, I will start to look at measurements and see whats possible. Thanks for links.

Reply to
ss