Replacing PVC corrugated sheets on carport.

I need to cut approx 4ins off each 9ft sheet(10 off) to get it to fit
between my fascia and the gutter which buts on to next door's carport.
Any advice on cutting 1mm thick sheet without splintering it, I assume it
will be safer to cut it in warm weather.
Don
Reply to
Donwill
messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@proxy01.news.clara.net...
If its transparent then it is very difficult to cut without it shattering and splintering. The best thing I found was a tenon saw held at a vey low angle and worked slowly. To be honest I ended up increasing the overlaps. Don't try a jigsaw !
Paul Mc Cann
Reply to
TPMcCann
Put them all on top of each other in a stack and cut them through with an angle grinder with a diamond blade.
Reply to
keith_765

Site Timeline Threads