Replacement Windows - Today

With several centimetres of snow on the ground, more falling and a very chilly damp atmosphere, a neighbour (few doors away) is having their windows done today.

There are two major reasons for me to have sympathy with them:

o The weather

o Safestyle.co.uk

Reply to
Rod

"YER BUY ONE, YER GET ONE FREE!"

Sorry to shout. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

I see they sell 'French Doors', whatever they are....

Reply to
Phil

These days not everyone knows what French Windows are ! "You ordered them from France ?" I've got a local double glazing provider that does windows and not doors. If I go and order some French Windows, I wonder what they'll say ;-) Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

"go to france!"

"d'you mean french doors?"

most probly in this (economic) climate

"i'll make what the f**k you want mate"

JimK

Reply to
JimK

Mmm, their before-and-after shots really are a chavs' gallery of how to trash the appearance of your house with unsympathetic out-of- proportion and tasteless plastic fenestration.

Owain

Reply to
Owain