Repairing dishwasher door seal frame

The metal frame which holds the door seal on my Ariston dishwasher has come away. It looks like it was originally spot welded to the dishwasher body, but obviously not very well. I've tried Araldite metal glue but the heat from the wash cycle seems to weaken it such that it just comes loose again. Any suggestions?
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:40:49 +0100, "Roger"

Counter sunk drill holes and self tapping screws, if the structure allows. No Nails might work. I've found that standard Araldite is hardened by heat within the range put out by a washing machine.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Weld? Solder? Pop rivets? Self tappers?
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:40:49 +0100, "Roger"

I had the same problem with mine - tried a few things & finished up using silicone + just one self tapping screw .... Done a few cycles already and so far so good :-)