recommended/cheap supplier for 1100x700 double convector rad.

Hi,
I need to buy a new rad. I normally use screwfix (who seem to have
reasonable prices). Other suppliers on the net seem to be much more
expensive.
I now need a 1100wide, by 700 high double panelled, finned convetor rad. Can
anyone recommened a suitable "cheap" supplier?
Reply to
Jim
If 700 x 1000 would do, have a look at B&Q - £80, and I'm pleased with the ones I've bought recently,
Toolstation radiators are even better looking, but they don't do 700h. Their 600h x 1100 is £55, but note they quote outputs at deltaT = 60.
Reply to
Autolycus

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in