long carpet edging strip supplier?

Hi,

Most carpet edging strips seem to be 0.9m long. I'd like one about

1.2m. Does anyone know of a supplier of these? Surely there must be a need for them in double doorways, rooms that have been knocked through, etc. Google seems to find too many false positives; mainly 0.9m ones. I'm about to look at ebay; anywhere else to try?

TIA

Reply to
Fred

How about:

Jonathan

Thanks, I had thought of that but living in the countryside and with petrol being a bazillion pounds per litre, I was hoping to mail order, but I may end up doing it the "old fashioned way"!

Reply to
Fred

Thanks. I hadn't realised they did >900mm lengths. I couldn't quite find what I was looking for; I wanted one with the spikes to hold the carpet on either side.

Perhaps a real shop will be the solution; perhaps anything longer than that is too expensive to post by the mail order companies?

Reply to
Fred

How about?

though

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Thanks. That's what I am looking for. I will try locally as postage seems to be as much or more than the cost of the item!

I did a google search and found a supermarket now sells carpets! Did anyone else know that?

Reply to
Fred