thermostat for cooling application

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a cheap, basic, and easily available thermosta that is suitable for a cooling application? i.e. has both NO and N contacts ? I want to avoid digital ones, as the application doesn' require high accuracy, and I don't need the hassle of replacin batteries... Screwfix did one, but discontinued it the day I went t order :(

I want something I can get hold of this week, so screwfix, toolstation B&Q, Homebase, or Wickes preferred.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards,

AbingdonBoy

-- AbingdonBoy

Reply to
AbingdonBoy

Strangely enough, i need EXACTLY the same thing to control a extraction fan in the roof space above my walk in chiller- to turn the fan on when the temp reaches say 30 deg.

I have ordered the 6.50 toolstation model, altough it doesnt say if it has change over contacts. If not, i have a mains contactor I can use.

I'll let you know if it is indeed C/O or not when it comes tomorrow.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

do at least one c/o type.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

What will it be switching on and off - how many amps, and resistive or reactive?

Reply to
Roger Mills

My application is exactly the same, an extractor fan for cooling a enclosed area....

How did you get on?

Does the toolsation thermostat have cooling contacts?

regards,

AbingdonBoy

-- AbingdonBoy

Reply to
AbingdonBoy

Load will be inductive and maybe 250mA if that helps..

-- AbingdonBoy

Reply to
AbingdonBoy