Re: Parliament Traffic

So back and check what was said and what was asked. The EU & ROTW are presented with difernt criteria for how or whether they stay in the UK, I thought you would have know that.

I didn't and the meaning remains the same.

There is a differnce between EU and the commonwealth and teh RORW when it come to immigration and that is why some countries need visa and others don't.

Whn was the last time yuo wnet outside the UK ?

Did you need some sort of health insurance, if so why. Did you need a visa if so why ?

Why not.

If you believe that you;'ll believe anything won't you.

How about the romanian that came over and said he could do any job, couldn't get a job and was homeless so he went to the council who said they couldn't house him. So he sent for his wife and 3 kids who joined him in the UK. The council them gave them a 4 bed house. So how does a car cleaner who's unemployed be able to afford a 4 bed house with 3 kids going to school and a wife who doesn't speak English afford such things and generate £2,300 pa ?

Care to show the maths.

Reply to
whisky-dave