Re: WHY DOESN'T MY SNOWBLOWER BLOW SNOW

OK so you want a serious answer? If its dry snow, snow blowers work well, ie the powdered stuff. It does have some adaptation for ice as has been eluded to , but wet snow is a bit like mud against sand. It clumps together and is also a lot heavier and so is not going to go so far. If you used to get snow that was dry, and now get snow that is damp then that is global warming for you. You may need to invest in a shovel as we do here in the UK as much of the time our snow is wet, and you do not see many snow blowers about mainly as they don't work very well on wet snow. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Hmm, around here, it's mainly because we don't get enough snow to make buying a blower worthwhile. My neighbour across the road, who is Swiss, made himself a snow shovel out of a piece of ply and a bit of 2x2. It works rather nicely

Reply to
GB

Not enough snow?

Reply to