Re: Little wires used for sign and lamp hanging?

In article , snipped-for-privacy@dionic.net says...
You know those little wires that travel agents and banks use to hand window
> display boards - also sometimes used for hanging fancy commercial style > lighting? >
Something like this?

Reply to
Skipweasel
Wire hangers. Available from electrical suppliers. I bought some last week, i thought I was ripped off at £2.50 each (around 18" of wire, and fittings to secure it) Some, slightly different, here:
Reply to
A.Lee
Skipweasel ( snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com) wibbled on Thursday 20 January 2011 20:31:
Hi,
Nit exactly - the fittings are very small (1cm sort of dimensions)...
Reply to
Tim Watts
Skipweasel ( snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com) wibbled on Thursday 20 January 2011 20:34:
Closer - but not chromey...
Reply to
Tim Watts
A.Lee (alan@darkroom.+.com) wibbled on Thursday 20 January 2011 20:37:
Ah!
Yep - that's what I meant.
More here that are very close to what I'm after:
very much - I have the lead now - should be able to expand on that now.
Cheers
Tim
Reply to
Tim Watts