Re: FYA: An extract from Lionel's nfilter config

ROFL and EWWWWWWW!!!!

ROFL!

Reply to
Peter Hucker

ROFL and EWWWWWWW!!!!

ROFL!

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Never heard of it.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

On par using what criteria?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Pepe le?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Where do razors come into it?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I do.

Reply to
Tinkerbell

Peter Hucker wrote in :

Teh rules are harder.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Tygrr?

Reply to
ah

Voltage, amperage . . . .

Reply to
ah

Non.

Reply to
ah

Google is your friend.

Reply to
ah

The rules are more logical.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Now you're just being silly.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I thought we were talking about safety?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Bof.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Bottom mildew?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Using google for every one of your messages would result in my spare time being eaten away.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote in :

Perhaps, but the thing was that I had a hard time wrapping my head around is the fact that abstract symbols stood for complex ideas. Algebra was completely beyond me. I am math *retarded*.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Maths makes perfect sense to me, it's just a set of rules. Learn the rules, do the calculations. But English, that's just plain rediculous.

Reply to
Peter Hucker