Re: FYA: An extract from Lionel's nfilter config

Agreed. But you said DC was SAFER.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

OUCH! That will require immediate surgical attention.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Relatively speaking, yes: you can't get fried by touching the connection on a damn remote-control, model car!

Reply to
ah

Hmmmmm I assumed you were comparing like with like! Electric railways are 400 volts DC for example :-)

Reply to
Peter Hucker

£1,20/min.
Reply to
ah

Do you work for a phone company or something?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote in :

CROUCH! Spat dill inquire remedial thaumaturgical retention.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Fun, even if expensive.

It sounds more scottish than american (you are american?)

Hmmmmm most people don't do things that carefully. Don't tell me you read instruction manuals too?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

SLOUCH! Phat Jill McGuire; we ate real sturgeon in California detention.

Reply to
ah

ah wrote in :

POUCH! Shat Ner Bill acted late on priceline commercial invention.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Peter Hucker wrote in :

Drinking and driving dont mix.

Do i drive a big truck for no reason? Yes...

read instruction manuals too?

Of course :0)

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Yip! Well doesn't it really piss you off when a drawer is wide enough to contain precisely 1.99 items?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Mouse! Vat is filled; redacted in a spate of porcine, circumcisal diffusion.

Reply to
ah

Peter Hucker wrote in :

to contain precisely 1.99 items?

Nope...I dont sweat the little stuff :0)

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

ah wrote in :

:

detention.

Vouch! Bat is swilled: shellac'd thin plates us morphine-ivention or illusion.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

But it's 99% of an item!

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Alright by me, if it were (for example) a cake.

Reply to
ah

Yes that's ok, you can eat the percentage what does not fit hehehe

Reply to
Peter Hucker

But car batteries are not.

Reply to
ah

SLOUCH! That will require immediate thaumaturgical intervention.

Reply to
ah