Re: FYA: An extract from Lionel's nfilter config

Peter Hucker wrote in :

get ornaments shaking.

I turned my amp up loud enough for the neighbors to hear wonce...but then i got stage fright :o(

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Peter Hucker wrote in :

Oy M8! Yer a scope aint ya?

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

GM

Reply to
ah

Try SCSI 320.

Reply to
ah

You play the guitar?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

What?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I don't have THAT many credit cards. How much for a terrabyte of SCSI disks?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

What?

Reply to
ah

Probably about £4,000

Reply to
ah

Whassascopelike?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

It's a stupid price. And people keep telling me it ain't a lot better than IDE. It most definitely is not worth the price. You'd be better getting more of the IDE stuiff for the same price, and ending up with a higher capacity, and more drives to put on a bigger raid.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote in :

neighbours

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS :o)

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Peter Hucker wrote in :

SCOPE-a replacement for the un-pc term "spastic" used by many a school child to ridicule someone inept or stupid. The Spastic Society changed their name to SCOPE...and the slang term evolved.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Well?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Pretty bassic, it seems.

Reply to
ah

I'm making the switch when I can . . . it's the only bottleneck I know.

A real pisser, if you ask me.

Reply to
ah

[head crashes into desk at about 56 newtons]
Reply to
Peter Hucker

Switching TO scsi?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Correct.

Reply to
ah

Why bother? It's not all it's hyped up to be. Just get more IDE.

Reply to
Peter Hucker