Re: FYA: An extract from Lionel's nfilter config

:

hum - very loud low frequency sent to tweeters for some reason. Burning smell, then smoke and a little flame.

Scorched parrot me thinks.

Reply to
Twisted Ant

They like electricity. One chewed the flex to the fishtank light and exposed the live wire. Didn't seem to stop him! Mind you it may have been a different story if he got the nuetral in the same bite....

Reply to
Peter Hucker

exposed the live wire. Didn't seem to stop him! Mind you it may have been a different story if he got the nuetral in the same bite....

Don't let them lead the orchestra, they are obviously not good conductors.

Reply to
Twisted Ant
    • G
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Deploys gravity well...

Reply to
ß¡g ®êfi Hë£müt

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!! This ride is fun!

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote in :

Be sure and reintegrate on the other side...

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Is that near Lyon?

Reply to
ah

It was out of date when it aired . . .

Reply to
ah

You might discover the zipper doesn't hurt any longer.

Reply to
ah

5 A Day For Health!
Reply to
ah

Deploys 8th chakara...

Reply to
ah

FERK!!!!!! Why did I skip that maths lesson? (Note us brits do mathSSSSSS, you yankees can only do one math cause yer thick)

Reply to
Peter Hucker

1314.5km NNW of there.
Reply to
Peter Hucker

I saw a poster stting that in a doctor's surgery. Who the f*ck eats FIVE fruit and vegetables a day?!?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

AC is safer.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote in :

mathSSSSSS, you yankees can only do one math cause yer thick)

I can't do math past addition & subtraction...I just read alot.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Peter Hucker wrote in :

very active gays?

a guy who works at a hospice with no morals?

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Bayr?

Reply to
ah

All things being relative, DC is rarely on par.

Reply to
ah

There are fewer numbers than letters, it should be easier.....

Reply to
Peter Hucker