Re: FYA: An extract from Lionel's nfilter config

Now?

Reply to
ah

Yes.

Reply to
ah

Baseline Management, of course!

Reply to
ah

Careful.

Reply to
ah

Wanna buy some?

Reply to
ah

Don't mention that, please. Bloody sodding plumbing, I'm beginning to hate this house.

Reply to
Tinkerbell

You seemed to imply DC was safer earlier.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

That's what I just said.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

?
Reply to
Peter Hucker

Yes.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Ever fitted a bath? How the f*ck do you get any kind of tool and your hand to fit behind the taps?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

To those of us who have teenage memories of changing the bottom hose on a Mini it's easy by comparison!

Reply to
Tony Bryer

I just did a Tipo radiator. Just as bad! You have to remove about 7 things to get the damn radiator out!

Reply to
Peter Hucker

No, and dunno.

Reply to
Tinkerbell

Peter Hucker wrote in :

rules, do the calculations. But English, that's just plain rediculous.

The spalling rools are rediculous. Math isnt something won speeks everday.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Everyday english isn't a problem. It's the correct usage (mind you who cares about that?)

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote in :

rediculous.

cares about that?)

writers?

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Are you sure novels are grammatically correct? I think they;d be pretty boring if they were.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Things being equal, yes.

If DC were used in the applications currently occupied by AC, the deletirious effects would be more frequent, and obvious.

Reply to
ah

Peter Hucker wrote in :

boring if they were.