Re: FYA: An extract from Lionel's nfilter config

*THUMP*
Reply to
ah

Non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory agent.

Reply to
ah

U320.

faster, larger drives are much much faster, especially when you are using a small amount of them only. I don't care what interrface they use, the mechanics wouldn't go any quicker. It's liking buying a car capable of going 3 times faster than you'll ever drive it - the acceleration is plentiful.

"It was the barracuda wot did it, Occifer!"

Reply to
ah

drives that need this.

IDE part.

Have you made an real-life comparison?

Yes or no.

Stop wriggling!

Reply to
ah

Different Strokes for different folks.

Reply to
ah

You just blew your subwoofer.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Er, ok. I call it a headache pill.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

36.7GB U320.

faster, larger drives are much much faster, especially when you are using a small amount of them only. I don't care what interrface they use, the mechanics wouldn't go any quicker. It's liking buying a car capable of going 3 times faster than you'll ever drive it - the acceleration is plentiful.

A Professor once told me one of the old hard drives (the ones 2 metres across) once escaped from a University building, and ended up in the River Tay.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

That series was on 20 years ago!

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote in :

A timeless classic...

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Peter Hucker wrote in :

:

Don't tell me you don't remember Dyno Mutt & Blue Falcon????

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Absolute s**te.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Don't tell me you don't remember Dyna Blaster????

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Sucks, eh?

Reply to
ah

I call it 'ibu'.

But, I'm partial to naproxen sodium these days . . . same results, just 4X longer.

Reply to
ah

36.7GB U320.

faster, larger drives are much much faster, especially when you are using a small amount of them only. I don't care what interrface they use, the mechanics wouldn't go any quicker. It's liking buying a car capable of going 3 times faster than you'll ever drive it - the acceleration is plentiful.

escaped from a University building, and ended up in the River Tay.

Must be why they have them on such short leashes nowadays.

Reply to
ah

See: TVLand

Reply to
ah

Can I not, too?

Reply to
ah

Not the what but where . . . where were you when the series aired?

Reply to
ah

I set fire to a speaker once.

Reply to