Re: FYA: An extract from Lionel's nfilter config

Have you tried shoving it down your pants?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

No point in longer, once a headache is gone it's gone.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I didn;'t mena you coulnd't watch it, I meant it was out of date.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote in :

Ok, I wont tell you.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

ah wrote in :

Yes you can't...not also even.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Tosser!

Reply to
Peter Hucker

[brain explodes]
Reply to
Peter Hucker

How?

Reply to
ah

No.

Reply to
ah

Two apples a day keeps three doctors away.

Reply to
ah

Big amp. Input to amp came undone (parrot chewed wire), pickup of mains hum - very loud low frequency sent to tweeters for some reason. Burning smell, then smoke and a little flame.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

You might discover a scientific breakthrough!

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I didn't realise they did bulk discounts.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote in :

Elephant & Castle.

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

Peter Hucker wrote in :

:

Deploys umbrella...

Reply to
Dyno Mutt

What has a pub to do with a sexual pastime?

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Deploys thermonuclear warhead...

Reply to
Peter Hucker

You might discover your private parts have dropped off.

Reply to
Twisted Ant

Twisted Ant