re camping gaz bottles.

I have a camping gaz bottle that holds six pounds of butane and it is coloured blue.

Recently, my wife bought herself a new double burner and grill unit which came with a regulator and pipe. The regulator, which is flattish and about 2 to 3 inches in diam. and is marked up 28. This looks like being a diaphragm type letting out gas at 28mB.

The bottle was originally bought for a double burner and grill about 40 years ago (tilly titan IIRC)and the regulator we used on it is about an inch tall, disregarding the threaded parts and about 7/8 of an inch in diam. I have just tried blowing through it after opening the valve and there is very little resistance.Does anyone know at what pressure the gas comes out it?

Dave

Reply to
dave