raising a WC

Hi all,

I want to raise the level of my WC pan by about 3" and move it forward by about 1", I've never dealt with a WC so I'm in the dark about what sort of connector pipe / fitting I need to allow this to happen. TIA

Dave

Reply to
Snorkerz Ltd

============================= All depends on the size and position of your Pan's outlet.

Grouch

Hello Snorkerz

It's a lot easier than it used to be. All the fittings are pushfit and the same size, just visit a diy store and pick what looks right. The adjustibles are always useful to have for an emergency, but they look horrid.

Reply to
Simon Avery