Moving a WC by 3ft

I would like to rotate my WC by 90° to increase the space in front of it (currently 14"). This would need the soil stack to be moved 2ft to the left and then 2ft along the side wall. I am not too bothered about 'looks', but I DONT want to dig up & re-site the existing stack. Would it be feasable to run a 3½" pipe from the loo to the soil stack? would I need special adapters?

TIA

Dave

Reply to
Snorkerz Ltd

As long as you can arrange for a drop of around 1/2" for your 3' section, then no problem. You will need a stack boss section and elbows to fit in with your arrangement.

Reply to
Grunff

And having just moved a WC, although only a few centimeters, I would say that the pushfit 4" soil fittings are a piece of p*ss (as it were) to use, and you should go for it.

Reply to
Huge