dead white knight tumble dryer

Trying to fix a dead CL441 which has disappointingly expired after about 3 years. Heaters ok, but motor will not operate. Door switch , exhaust cut out, thermal overload all ok. Suspect motor, because mains appears to be getting through timer switch. How can I test the motor, looks like 3 wires to give the reverse capability? Could it be the capacitor ? Is it worth it, can't get a motor price for the 441, but other White Knight motors seem to be well over £100, beginning to think I might as well scrap it and get a cheap new one for ~£120. Any thoughts appreciated.

Reply to
paul s