Puzzle of plastic

There's a big differnce between surviving and living.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I think you'll find those are the same thing.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Where it will. when burnt, generate exactly the same amount of emissions ( or more).

I cant work out whether you are a trol or just really really thick.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not for me they aren't. To survive you just need bread and water, but to live you need beer. :-D

Reply to
whisky-dave

Apparently that is a really bad diet . Part of the reason it was used as a punishment in Jail(Gaol) and the Navy is as well as keeping you alive but constantly hungry (opinions differ whether this was from boredom or actually trying NOT to eat lots of bread) it severely 'bungs you up' but you get the feeling of needing a poo. Cue lots of trying to go to the toilet and nothing happening, but painful cramps

Reply to
soup

I already realised you were confused.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Why don't you look up what the 2 words actually mean they don't mean the same thing, even if you think they do.

Reply to
whisky-dave

why would I waste my time?

Reply to
tabbypurr

Perhaps you think educating yourself is a waste of time, then perhaps maybe you're right.

Reply to
whisky-dave

no, I think talking with a dunce a waste of time. Bye.

Reply to
tabbypurr

But talking to yourself isn't ?

Reply to