Primus 2000 / Calor gas 340 cylinders

Hi All,

I have a blow torch (Primus Powerjet) which uses these refillable cylinders which have a female thread (measures around 14mm diameter). Thinking these are standard a bought a similar looking replacement gas cylinder which has a bigger male thread. Ideally I would either get an adpater so I can use the widely available cylinders or even better, an adapter so I can refill my cylinder from cheap cylinders (e.g. camping stoves, large bottles etc.). Looking online I can find adapters to let you refill the male thread versions and also adapters to allow other things to use the cylinder I have but nothing that helps me.

Anyone know anything about these cylinders and where I can source a suitable adapter or maybe what size the thread is?

Thanks in advance

Lee.

Reply to
leen...