Looking for gas cylinder adapter - BES don't have them, where else to try?

I'm after an adapter to connect a regulator I have to French propane cylinders.

The regulator (now I have removed the UK POL connector) has a 1/4" BSP inlet connection and I want to connect that to a French propane cylinder which is a "Butane nut", or "EU/G4" nut. These *may* be equivalent to 1/2" BSP LH thread or M20 x 1.5 LH thread but I'm not quite certain about these.

Alternatively if someone can point me at a reasonably priced regulator to go onto a French gas cylinder with up to 5kg/hour at 37mbar then that would be an acceptable alternative.

All I can find at present are stupidly expensive adapters that *may* do what I want from Socal in Southampton - over £20 which is way more than the complete regulator should cost.

Reply to
tinnews

I suggest you have a look here:

propane bottle adapter LPG-EB £7.20

Reply to
Steve Firth

That should do it, thanks.

Reply to
tinnews

Anyone know of an adapter which would fit on a Patio Gas bottle (clip on) and allow a normal[1] propane (left-hand threaded) regulator to be used?

[1] Well, actually, *abnormal*. I have a 300mB regulator for a garage heater with the same fitting as a normal 37mB regulator, which I want to attach to a patio gas bottle. A patio heater regulator would fit directly onto the bottle, but is only 37mB
Reply to
Roger Mills