popcorn and car tv ads

I should have said it's a mix of real actors and animated characters. The two talking M&M sweets are animated.

Reply to
alan_m

Its more usually that the hot chicks have dreadful estuary accents, so they get a dowdy bluestocking to voiceover. etc etc.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Or a bank.

Reply to
Phil

Frankly, I hear a lot of adverts but never watch them...I have no idea what most of them are about. They all seem to feature stupid people - mostly ethnic minorities, doing stupid things, which suggest to me that the advertisers are fundamentally racist and hold their customers in utter contempt.

Ocasionally they have dogs in them. I like dogs, I sometimes watch those, but still have no idea what they are trying to sell.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I miss most of them, unless I am watching YouTube on my smart TV. I thought the Vitality advert on the 100 Cricket pitch was for dog food. Apparently not. :-(

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

BULLSHIT

Why should those of us who aren't blind not be able to use that vastly better tech ?

There is no viable alternative.

There is no viable alternative.

Just not viable.

Again, the alternative is just not viable.

Ditto.

Reply to
Rod Speed