ping Mary Fisher

Dead easy to source, look for any Foundry supplies house - it's used in in making sand moulds - I have several gallons in store at the moment

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

ISTR 'chemical gardens' -

Frank Erskine

Brilliant. That is the answer I was looking for, but failed to remember. Perhaps it wasn't Mary that posted that then. Well, I am getting on in years :-(

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Many thanks for that Mary. Steve Firth has answered this question.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Our eggs keep longer than six months with no special care, just being put in boxes in the pantry. Good job they do, we don't buy them when the hens don't lay.

We're getting on in years too and are advised not to eat soft boiled eggs or raw ones. And we always take advice from Our Glorious Leaders.

Home made mayonnaise keeps in the fridge for a few days too - it never lasts longer than that.

Ooops! Hope OGLs aren't reading this :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Printed, noted and stored.