Phew, no need to curb pollution

Thanks to those amazing scientists

Jethro_uk

Actually it emphasises the need to curb (genuine) pollution

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"The idea of taking a cancer-blocking pill if you live in a heavily polluted area is not completely fanciful."

Or they could add the drug to tobacco.

Reply to
Max Demian

Perhaps an equivalent of AdBlue to add to a car's exhaust stream?

Reply to
Fredxx

I can't see any devoted capitalist seeing that. All I can hear is the chink of trebles all round as clean air initiatives are quietly shelved.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Well that is because you are a left leaning bigot. Life isn't as simple as the Labour party told you it was.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Cancer isn't the only problem caused by pollution, let alone the only health problem.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

I would expect to see Tory voters have the longest life-expectancy.

Perhaps if Labour voters considered voting for the Tories, they might live longer too?

Reply to
Fredxx