OT Why am I up at 3am

More like; "We can't be arsed, too much paperwork, he's not a bad lad really. Sling him out later."

Reply to
grimly4

Or, "be safely back home and tucked up in bed by 11pm"

Reply to
Roger Mills

That sounds rather dull. Even boring, middle aged, middle class me doesn't stick to that.

Reply to
Huge

How are you going to get a 19 year old to do follow that?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Another 19 year old for them to be in bed with?!

Reply to
David Paste

Follow you home at 11pm? I couldn't possibly comment . . . .

Reply to
fred

Time and money.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Once after a nice night in the cells I was removed from my cell at 9am and told that I was due in front of the magistrate. I thought this a little odd as I believe that you need to be interviewed and charged with an offence before seeing the magistrate. I decided to play along for a laugh. Just as I was leaving the custody suite the desk sergeant realised the PO had removed the wrong prisoner. I was prepared to joke it all the way to the courtroom.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I am just wondering if there is anyone else who spent 3am on a Sunday morning watching The Hit Man and Her?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

No.

At 3 am the only programmes my telly gets are One Man and His Dog with Hand-Waving, or The Inflatable Guest-Bed Channel.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I did once, when I was a kid in the 80s. Saw my brother on it!

Reply to
David Paste