OT Warranty seller on ebay

How do you send an ebay item back for repair after 5 months?....I don't see any way of doing it ...all bloody paypal guarantee related ...

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Well, first thing, obviously, ask on here.

On the off chance that doesn't work it might be worth asking the seller?

Reply to
R D S

Contact kents_best_bargains Provide feedback for this pageopens%20in%20a%20new%20window/tab

We couldn't find an answer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of messages this seller has received, they are unable to respond to your question right now. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Tel: 01732 240161

Reply to
R D S

is that the same people ? ....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Select a topic Details about the item (1) Postage (5) Make an offer (1) Returns (1) We'll look for an answer for you

push returns and all you get is this ....

What is the returns policy? Most purchases by consumers are protected by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 which give consumer buyers the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days of receiving the item. You?re legally obliged to inform consumers about their right of cancellation before the purchase. Some items are excluded from the right of cancellation (also referred to as the right of withdrawal). Business sellers are obliged to inform consumers about their right of withdrawal before the purchase. Private sellers may voluntarily offer returns. Get more details - opens in a new window or tab .The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 covers most sales made over the internet, including:- Buy It Now listings on eBay.co.uk- Second Chance Offers on eBay.co.uk- and eBay auction format listings on eBay.co.uk.kents_best_bargains accepts returns. Purchase must be cancelled within 14 days. Buyer pays return postage.

then you push contact the seller....

We couldn't find an answer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of messages this seller has received, they are unable to respond to your question right now. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing. Where would you like to go next?

View item details Go to My eBay Go to My Messages

you get THAT..

so you can't contact the seller about repairs after five months....so on ebay you are buying without a guarantee......

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

still no good as above...

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Double check but i'm pretty sure its the same limited company in the contact details on ebay.

Reply to
R D S

obviously correct ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Thanks I see that now...I will have a go with them....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...