OT; Todays top H&S tip

Exposed is probably the right word.

After I graduated, I worked for McCorquodale Text Processing for a while and we were using a RSTS-E PDP11/70 that I installed and looked after for text entry and producing output for the typesetter, using a set of TECO macros that I wrote.

Happy days.

Reply to
Huge

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Bob Eager saying something like:

That's working.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

.-)

Reply to
Bob Eager

Shouldn't you be out doing something safer, like removing asbestos garages?

Reply to
Andy Dingley