Todays top tip

When using a sex dating site.

Make sure that the woman with the number 73 in her ID posting name is referring to her DOB (ie born in 1973) and that it is not really her age.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I'll bear that in mind, if I ever resort to such things.

But it could be something not related to either - I use my house number in some of my email addresses, etc.

Reply to
Roger Mills

No

Trust me. I have flap shop photos she sent me.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes, not I am not 1 year old, although some might suggest my mental age sometimes seems like that.

brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff