TWO ?'S FOR THE PRICE OF 1

i finally got the jewelry box finished for my wife.... wavy maple with a fruitwood oil finish..... actually very nice...i was going to use tung oil, but wanted to highlight the wave.... anyways.... #1... can i put a wax coating on the oil finish to make it gloss shine ? and for those who are semantic-piques... may i put the finish with good results ?

#2... any suggestions on where to purchase miniature drawer pulls.... say 1/2 inch in diameter? i have tried all the local craft like stores, but no one has them.... just ALOT of xmas stuff.... we don't have many *hobby shops* that carry hardware and the regular hardware stores don't carry stuff that small.... i did find them in rockler's catelogue, but s&h seems to be a tad bit steep for just a couple....

thanx for the assist.... happy holidays for those who indulge..... bah humbug for those who don't....

Reply to
WARRENRN1

I think you'll find a larger selection at Horton Brasses:

I suspect the shipping charges may be similar.

Nova

Try Lee Valley - they are awesome! They have a huge selection, dependable and prompt shipping, and good quality stuff.

-

Reply to
Nick Bozovich