OT: The sooner we're out.....

Says 'someone' I'd bet no one, even those fully conversant with the importation of bananas can list them, even with a financial inducement of a few tens of thousand euros.

Made up 'facts' are always like that, unsubstantiated bollocks spouted by inbred isolationist facist racist fuckwits.

Reply to
The Other Mike

There's nothing fair about hard working people being paid minimum legal salaries.

Reply to
Martin

I said there is only one regulation.

Reply to
Martin

It's a well known website. It's not an article it is a collection of myths mainly created and propagated by the right wing press in UK.

That's what happens to the gullible who can't discriminate between facts and bollocks.

Reply to
Martin

But minimum pay for the maximum work is good for the country. So the Tories have been telling us forever. Except when applied to themselves, obviously. One reason I have a good laugh when Brexteers talk about immigration depressing wages for others. As if they care one jot.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The best lesson of my life, was what the class chanted at the request "What have I told you a million times" as the geoghraphy teacher gave us ALL detention because one f****it had dones something and wouldn't own up, and the rest moaned...

"Life is rough, tough, and desperately unjust, so we had better start getting used to it! Sir!"

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hasn't stopped you going on and on about how unjustly life has treated you, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Some of us do. The same way that I once joined a union (along with pretty well all the other Engineers at that company), so that they had enough members to force the company to recognise the union, so that they could represent the designers and CAD operators in a wage negotiation.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

I think I can do that..

There is only one regulation specifically for bananas AFAIK.

Not that facts will alter a brexiteers mouthing.

Reply to
dennis

I think your signature at the bottom is missing the reference to private and public schooling.

Reply to
JoeJoe

In message , at 18:57:01 on Tue, 29 May

2018, "dennis@home" remarked:

And without looking (because I found it myself a few months ago) the regulation has a few dozen rules.

The irony is that the *reason* for the EU rule was to replace 28 sets of different rules previously cooked up individually by each EU member.

Reply to
Roland Perry

You've obviously been brainwashed by relentless BBC and EU propaganda. There's no other possible explanation.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Fortunately it appears the EU will be brought to its knees by Italy. The will of the Italian people is being thwarted by their president. They have no democracy as things stand. This time they have nowhere to hide; the complicity is plain as day for everyone to see. And it's the second time around this has happened! There may even be blood.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Quite. Unions work. Why the Tories don't like them. So when a Tory tells me immigrant workers depress wages I laugh.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I didnt pay to go to that school, nor did my parents.

That was in the days when upward mobility was possible, not legislated against.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The world isn't fair. Why should it be? Who told you it was, Enid Blyton?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

There's no rule against having a good moan. For some people it's the only pleasure.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Until they try to overthrow elected governments.

Reply to
harry

Are you talking Tory politicians or Tory voters?

If the latter ISTM that it's perfectly possible to be a Tory voter based upon the principle of them being better at managing the economy

but not to support every other part of their ideology (in this case, their position on workers rights)

And if the former, well I don't actually think that I have heard it said

tim

Reply to
tim...