OT: Spiffing choice what!

You just couldn't make it up.
I wonder if Boris, Corbyn and Farage have their painted eggs recorded?
https://mymodernmet.com/clown-make-up-egg-paintings-luke-stephenson/
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/14/jeremy-corbyn-urges-opposition-leaders-and-tory-rebels-to-help-oust-pm?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX0d1YXJkaWFuVG9kYXlVS19XZWVrZGF5cy0xOTA4MTU%3D&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUK&CMP=GTUK_email
One wonders if Scotland and NI actuallyn want to leave the union out of fears about Brexit, or just downright shame at being part of the English circus.
AB
Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.
Unless of course you are a Brexit voting moron or child molester
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Personally, I think they should form a comedy group for stage work. They will need a new career soon anyway. Brian
--
----- --
This newsgroup posting comes to you directly from...
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Superb idea. Vote of no confidence in the Boris government. Caretaker government under Corbyn, so he gets the gong he always wanted and can retire just after. A caretaker government wouldn't have the majority to do anything other than sort out this Brexit mess with the help of parliament.
Followed by a general election.
--
*Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't*

Dave Plowman snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk London SW
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 15/08/2019 15:22, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

You're forgetting, the SNP and the Lib Dems are 100% remainers. Corbyn is a brexiteer (but cannot actually say so), and cannot implement any of his radical policies unless we have a hard brexit. So he is just whistleing in the wind.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Only time I've ever heard Corbyn being definitive about the EU was before the referendum. He said he was 8 out of 10 in favour of staying in.
--
*No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver,purple

Dave Plowman snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk London SW
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thursday, 15 August 2019 19:22:09 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

How did he divide himself into 10 and ask those 10 parts which want to remain and which wants to leave.
I wonder if he split his brain into two and each half got it's own vote.
or why not 4 out of 5, or just say that's he's 80% sure of remaining. Or 20% wants to leave.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Sometimes - or more accurately, usually - I pity your students.
--
*How's my driving? Call 999*

Dave Plowman snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk London SW
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thursday, 15 August 2019 17:33:58 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:

e:

pposition-leaders-and-tory-rebels-to-help-oust-pm?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX0 d1YXJkaWFuVG9kYXlVS19XZWVrZGF5cy0xOTA4MTU%3D&utm_source=esp&utm_mediumEmail&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUK&CMP=GTUK_email

f
do

nt.

He doesn't want to lose the voters from those constituencies that gave a si gnificant leave vote.
He has also twigged that 52% is greater than 48% and his chant of "For the Many not the Few" Perhaps he needs T i m's advice to prove that 2+2 equals 4 and that 50%+1 = 48% + .2%

I don;t see how a hard brexit will enable him to do what you claim.

Which will actualy be more productive than arguing with the conseratives an d Boris.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.