OT: Spiffing choice what!

You just couldn't make it up.

I wonder if Boris, Corbyn and Farage have their painted eggs recorded?

One wonders if Scotland and NI actuallyn want to leave the union out of fears about Brexit, or just downright shame at being part of the English circus.

AB

Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

Unless of course you are a Brexit voting moron or child molester

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Personally, I think they should form a comedy group for stage work. They will need a new career soon anyway. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Superb idea. Vote of no confidence in the Boris government. Caretaker government under Corbyn, so he gets the gong he always wanted and can retire just after. A caretaker government wouldn't have the majority to do anything other than sort out this Brexit mess with the help of parliament.

Followed by a general election.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You're forgetting, the SNP and the Lib Dems are 100% remainers. Corbyn is a brexiteer (but cannot actually say so), and cannot implement any of his radical policies unless we have a hard brexit. So he is just whistleing in the wind.

Reply to
Andrew

Only time I've ever heard Corbyn being definitive about the EU was before the referendum. He said he was 8 out of 10 in favour of staying in.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

How did he divide himself into 10 and ask those 10 parts which want to remain and which wants to leave.

I wonder if he split his brain into two and each half got it's own vote.

or why not 4 out of 5, or just say that's he's 80% sure of remaining. Or 20% wants to leave.

Reply to
whisky-dave

He doesn't want to lose the voters from those constituencies that gave a significant leave vote.

He has also twigged that 52% is greater than 48% and his chant of "For the Many not the Few" Perhaps he needs T i m's advice to prove that 2+2 equals 4 and that 50%+1 = 48% + .2%

I don;t see how a hard brexit will enable him to do what you claim.

Which will actualy be more productive than arguing with the conseratives and Boris.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Sometimes - or more accurately, usually - I pity your students.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)