Garage Floor Paint

... which brands work?
The floor is fairly clean (it had my car on it last winter, but it's only a year old), and is pretty dry - beam and block.
I want to seal it to keep the dust down when I'm painting. Being able to remove the dust from sanding would also be good.
Andy
On 14/08/2019 21:33, Vir Campestris wrote:

SBR will fix anything friable nicely - and works much better than PVA IME.
--
Cheers,

John.
On 15/08/2019 01:42, John Rumm wrote:

The surface is fibre reinforced - I don't think friable is right. SBR seems to be an additive that you mix in as you go, rather than a coating.
Andy
On 14/08/2019 21:33, Vir Campestris wrote:

International brand garage floor paint lasted well on my factory floors. It was at least as good as some of the dedicated factory floor paints.
--
Colin Bignell

On 15/08/2019 09:26, nightjar wrote:

The painting will be my dinghy. I often use International products!
Andy