Just nod if you can hear me.........

Just nod if you can hear me..................

Reply to
madgardener

This song always brings back fond memories of my one experience with Demerol.

Reply to
Jacqueline

"madgardener" expounded:

Is there anybody in there........

Is there anyone at home?

Reply to
Ann

It's vacation time in the USA and many have checked out. You've heard of Orlando, no? =

madgardener wrote:

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

I don't see your original posting.

news.jaring.my are what provided by my ISP, but I use News.Individual.NET as my newsserver due to my posting will reach some newsserver late or not reach at all if I use news.jaring.my.

I believe posting through

are the one will reach most of the newsserver, but it's quite slow in either getting feed from other newsserver, or feed to other newsserver.

News.Individual.NET are free, but had to register here:

you can't see my posting, I do send to "madgardener" as well.

Regards, Wong

-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

Reply to
nswong

"madgardener" wrote in news:40eb086d$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.vic.com:

Sorry, don't hear anything except my keyboard, click click click. :-)

[If VIC is outsourcing their news from Newsville.com, you'd think they'd have better service for what they're charging ($12/month) outside users.]
Reply to
Salty Thumb

Reply to
madgardener

You fell in the forest and want to know if you made a sound? :)

Reply to
Pen

"madgardener" wrote in news:40ecc929$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.vic.com:

Twelve is just for USENET news (which is provided by ISPs at differing degrees of quality)... not the Internet connection.

Are you using ISDN? Unless you are too far out in fairy land, you can get DSL (between 768 Kkbps and 3 Mbps) for $35 or less. I think cable Internet is around $45-50. Don't know about satelite.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Salty Thumb in news:f95Hc.37789$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

around here, i think dsl's are slighhtly more than cable.

but in one small area you can get slow cable for about $20. twice dialup speed, and you can use the phone for real phone calls :)

Reply to
Gardñ