OT Skegness

Mrs Harry decided she wanted to see the Parrot Zoo which is near Skegness. Never been there before. Went on the train. The train was full of zombies who can't speak but endlessly play with electronic devices. (Have they evolved pointy fingers?) Latter part of the journey, the train filled up with chaves. The chavs had to be coralled like cattle, their tickets and tatoos checked before they were released to get on board. The female chavs were incredibly fat and ugly, covered in tatoos and metal. I think even Adam would have been intimidated. I spent time counting solar PV arrays on the journey, spotted over a hundred, one was huge 100Kwp at least, (plus four windturbines) Dreadful place Skegness. Still it was interesting to see the many ploys devised to separate the chavs from their money. Many revolved around pester power.

Offshore there were 61 HUGE windturbines. Also pedastles for another thirty odd at least. Apparently yet more are to be constructed to the south. So maybe TurNiP shouldn't visit, he wouldn't get a wink of sleep fretting about them.

Reply to
harryagain

You won't like Margate either then.

Reply to
Rob Miller

My parents have a holiday home in Filey.

They had this picture in their hallway

couple of years ago when I took the gf there for the weekend I swapped the picture for this one

Dad decided the new one is the better one.

It only took them 4 days of staying there to spot the swap.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

What about Hernia Bay ?

Went there once, stayed at a Truss House and was enruptured with it.

Reply to
Hugh Jampton

I hear it's very bracing.

Well if they were onshore the chavs would nick them, wouldn't they?

Reply to
Jules Richardson

> A couple of years ago when I took the gf there for the weekend I swapped

I went to Filey about sixty years ago. Don't recall a thing about it. It was that good. The poster was probably a paedophile. There was no oil on the beach, they all looked pretty clean except for the chav litter. They just left these plastic cantainers everywhere.

The beaches are huge but they were almost deserted. No Punch & Judy, no donkeys. Just loads of "amusements". What was so appalling was how the chavs were training their kids up on the gambling machines.

When they got bored, they could spend time shopping in Tesco.

I did notice that the more fat and ugly the women were, the more tattoos and metal they had. And the shorter the skirts.

Reply to
harryagain