Mrs T's funeral

What daft twat invited the Argentian ambassador to the funeral?

That invite was the biggest waste of a stamp/email/persons time I have ever seen in my life. I would have sent the ambassador a letter/email saying "you are not invited" if I wanted to waste time and money - it would save on a reply.

Reply to
ARW

Well I think they had to try, after all it might have been worse if they had not done so, but everyone knew the outcome here.

Who is representing the Falkland Islands.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

On Wednesday 17 April 2013 08:30 Brian Gaff wrote in uk.d-i-y:

I would hope it would be Nigel Haywood, the incumbent Govenor - but it's hard to verify.

Reply to
Tim Watts