OT: Podcasts vanished after Thunderbird 60.4.0

I have been avoiding upgrading to V60 because of the problems that others mentioned (spacebar etc).
Annoyingly something applied the update without asking me, possibly Kaspersky.
Now I notice that all my podcasts listed under 'News and Feeds' have become dim.
It looks like all the details of where the podcasts are coming from have been deleted.
This is a pain. A couple of them were BBC podcasts which insists on regarding BBC radio as BBC sounds, then it nags me to register or Sign In, but the Sign-In button doesn't do anything !!.
Does anyone else use Thunderbird to receive podcasts and still receives them ?.
Andrew
Andrew wrote:

The dying act of firefox, in relation to rss feeds, was to dump a file onto my desktop called
"Firefox feeds backup.opml"
Did thunderbird make a similar export?
On 09/01/2019 13:31, Andy Burns wrote:

I've just noticed that something had ticked 'Pause All Updates' on the main Blogs & News Feeds heading where you add new subscriptions etc
As soon as unticked it the dimmed subheadings came back to normal video. Strange.
Even more oddly, I added the URL for the CPU Shack website, www.cpushack.com and it went through the motions of verifying the URL and then seemed quite happy. After I unticked 'Pause all updates' I tried this again but this time it said that I was already subscribed.