Reply to
Bob Eager

Hope it is easily fixable.

Best wishes.

Dave R

Reply to
David

You either live with it

or add another rest of life drug to the list

If I hadn't have said no to the ones that aren't life critical, my doc would be quite prepared to see me with 5

I've not yet reached retirement age.

tim

Reply to
tim...

Drinking more water would probably help, but a doctor would tell what else to do.

Drinking more water fixes a lot of problems like low blood pressure a lot of the time, just don't drink more than about 5l a day unless its really hot and sweaty.

Reply to
dennis

which isn't a good strategy if you also suffer from Nocturia

tim

Reply to
tim...

not really a serious problem for most.

Reply to
dennis

but is for me, that's the point

tim

Reply to
tim...

But for some, drinking more water can actually reduce the need to urinate, as the urine is more dilute and irritates the bladder less.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker