OT "No clear benefits from migration"

So why are you here then? Not working or contributing anything positive. You illegal immigrants from 600 years ago should be deported back home to that revolting backwards dump called eastern Europe.

Reply to
Anonymous

He can't go anywhere else and spout this sort of stuff without getting beaten up (apart from his local NF / BNP meetings possibly).

He isn't working and doesn't need to because he's living on the FIT payments *we* pay him. He took it up because he knew it would be a cash cow and at our cost (but didn't care).

And that's the point, the chances are very few of us are pure 'British' (whatever that is) and we are respected and envied throughout the world for our multiculturalism and racial / religious tolerance.

harry want's to undo all that of course. ;-(

So because it's Thursday harrys wife will have done him meat and two veg and with rhubarb and custard to follow and we have just had a lamb doner wrap each, cooked for us by some very friendly Turks. Might have a Chinese with Mum tomorrow night, again cooked for us by some very friendly people, originally from Hong Kong (and we have known for ~40 years).

But I guess that's fine for harry ... as long as they aren't from Europe and have all their papers up to date ... ?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m