OT: is anyone on the Harestock exchange having internet difficulty?

Since midday yesterday I haven't been able reach some websites (eg Britishairways.com) but can reach many others so I suspect it's a routing issue in the exchange. Is anyone else seeing similar problems?

(I've re-booted my router; it's the same on 2 PCs; the sites are up when accessed via 3g).

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam