legrand sockets. where to get?

Anyone know a supplier of the legrand socket range? Preferably a bricks and mortar place. Electrician put 4 of these sockets on one wall and 2 completely different ones on another wall!! I'd like to make them al the same. Given that he would probably supply the cheapest I presumed either Screwfix, Toolstation or CEF would have these but they don't seem to. I can get them online but delivery is much dearer than the actual sockets!!

Steven Campbell

!!

Electrical are stockists, but you would probably have to buy a box of 10. Maybe have to bit the bullet, or search the sheds for something that looks similar.

Al

Reply to
Allan Mac

I don't use Edmunson, but most wholesalers don't have a minimum order for counter sales of stock products.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

sockets!!

Electrical are stockists, but you would probably have to buy a box of 10. Maybe have to bit the bullet, or search the sheds for something that looks similar.

Al

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Don't know of any electrical wholesaler that won't sell to the public these days.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Cheers Dave.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

!!

them all with MK 'Logic Plus', they are going cheap at B&Q, all sold individually, I got some single switch sockets for less than =A32 each last month.

Those Legrands do have a bit of the retro look about them, much better than the squared-off cheapo's that clash with every known interior design.

Reply to
alexander.keys1

Tesco have GET double sockets for around that - they're rather nice -=20 the terminals are all along the top edge where they're easy to get at.

Of course, if the cables in the backbox are a bit short they can be a=20 complete bastard. And if I ever find the grave of the sparks who left=20 them that short I'll dance a jig on it.

--=20 Skipweasel - never knowingly understood.

Reply to
Skipweasel

sockets!!

them all with MK 'Logic Plus', they are going cheap at B&Q, all sold individually, I got some single switch sockets for less than £2 each last month.