LeGrand Consumer Unit?

The electricians fitted a IP30 LeGrand Consumer Unit 3 years ago. http://www.voltimum.co.uk/news/4605/s/New-consumer-units-from-Legrand.html
I need at least one more - should I buy another LeGrand for compatibility? Or scrap it and buy better units?
There's no mention of it at http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Consumer_Units
In 2004 SJW wrote here that Tenby and LeGrand are poor, MK Sentry, Square D or Hager Vision are recommended
but in 2004 Syd Brittany wrote here that they are good quality.
[g]
george [dicegeorge] wrote:

Legrand is a French company who have been around for donkey's years. There stuff in the past could be a bit quirky e.g. accessories were often made of thermoplastic where a UK audience might expect thermosetting plastic.
I suspect it is largely a matter of personal preference. I don't like Legrand accessories much, but I wouldn't say it's rubbish.
Other Legrand group members (e.g. Elektrak and Salamandre trunking) are ubiquitous in the UK commercial sector.

You have 3 years' hands-on experience of it, which I suspect is more than most.
IMHE, they look cheap and nasty (bendy plastic cases), but they do the job OK. Also (and as a result) they don't crack if you thump them. Most CUs, by any maker, are better in their usability during installation than any CUs by any maker, made 10+ years ago.