I have a issue with my shower.
It has a Hot side and a cold side but when I open the shower and turn
the knob to the hot side I have 2 issues
1. It takes time before I get hot water.
2. Bigger issue the water does not stay hot for long even though the
knob is completely turned in the hot side. The water soon with time
becomes luke warm and finally cold.
This is becoming a huge issue for me as I like hot showers.
Could anyone please direct me to what might be the problem and if
there is any fast and or cheap remedies to this problem.
All and or any comments are highly appreciated.
Answer the following questions:
1. What type and size water heater do you have?
Gas or electric, gallons
2. Approximately how far is the water heater to the shower?
3. If the water heater is electric, do you have gas available?
4. When was the last time you did any maintenance on the water heater?
5. Do you know if you have galvanized or copper or some other pipe
type for water distribution?
Maybe then someone can help you.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.