OT: Health and softy gone mad - washing up liquid is now deemed to be toxic!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r88rldhkq0ae8zs/Warning%21.jpg?dl=0
--
"Have you read The Three Musketeers?"
"No, only one of them."

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Graham. wrote:

11 cats, several parrots in his stinking hovel. Hucker has no hot running water. Aldi washing up liquid is luxury for him.

Litigation only happens because people let it. Any twatt suing someone for poisoning themselves with washing up liquid should be laughed out of court. Oh wait, it's not actually poisonous! So there's no possibility of litigation!

They spell it zentrum, which is closer to UK than US spelling.
--
New here? Pull up a chair and we'll plug you in.

Well it would have been nice to have somebody put the words down as I cannot read pictures. However I noticed the other day that in that stupid advert about the very dirty T shirt where that bloody woman says No Way it says that the stuff has to be kept out of the reach of children.
Yet we wear clothing washed in the stuff?
What next? Brian
--
----- -
On Friday, 19 May 2017 07:05:18 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

water's toxic if you drink too much of it.
Owain
On 19/05/2017 08:22, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

But water doesn't damage eyes.
On Friday, 19 May 2017 08:27:46 UTC+1, Bod wrote:

water cannon

Eh! that would be the pressure of the water, NOT the water itself.
On Friday, 19 May 2017 11:51:14 UTC+1, Bod wrote:

frozen water :)

That would be an ice cannon, do they exist?
--
Illegal is a big sick bird.

Yep, they fire frozen chooks into heavy aircraft engines to see if they can survive that.

Just how many frozen chooks fly around naturally?
--
How does an Italian get into an honest business?
Through the skylight.

Try firing non frozen chooks out of a gun and you will see why they do it like that.

Neither does washing up liquid, it just stings a bit. Same as shampoo.
--
Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?

On Friday, 19 May 2017 08:22:37 UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

Too bloody true that's why I dilute it with whisky ;-)

Same here, except it's vodka.
--
Why is there no Disneyland China?
No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

Nope, its alcohol. You don't start with potatoes.

Vodka is alcohol and water with no flavouring.
--
Aristotle believed wind direction determined whether a baby would be a boy or a girl.

Wrong, as always.