OT Head for heights anyone?

Ch Insp Jo Bull spouted the following bullshit "These two boys are putting themselves and others in extreme danger in return for a quick adrenalin rush."

No shit Sherlock. Did you work that one out yourself?

Still boys will be boys, and if that video was included as part of a CV I would give them a job.

Reply to
ARW

Considering idiots for employment confirms that you will never be in a position to offer such. Well done Adam.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

They are far more suitable for work than the ones whose best achivement in life is building a house on Minecraft.

Reply to
ARW

I agree with that. They did not hurt anyone else, or even get close, as far as I can see.

However, surely they should have worn gloves, so they could hang on if something went wrong? That would have been sensible, without reducing the thrill. IT would also mean not leaving fingerprints. Would you really want an apprentice who was too daft to think of that?

As it is, they'll be asking mum for new trousers, as these ones have worn out.

Reply to
GB

Are you suggesting that their mother does the shoplifting?

Reply to
ARW

Well one question remains unanswered. Just how the hell did they get up there ?. Someone must have left an access way, door or hatch open somewhere.

Perhaps that why the council didn't want to comment;!.

Reply to
tony sayer

It's a cable bridge, there is no protection to stop anyone climbing it. They assumed no one in their right minds would want to.

Reply to
EricP

They're probably too high (as in height rather than drugged up) for the rubber necks to cause a car crash or delays, but if they'd fallen who'd have scopped them up.

Apprentice's with the ability to cover up when they've done something wrong, if they could do that they wouldn't be apprentices they'd me managment ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Adam Funk

In article , EricP scribeth thus

If you look at that on Google maps you'll see that the support towers have entrances at the bottom, so the only way is up through those ..

Or..

If they did climb up there externally then there're superb mountaineers in the making, or else they'd had to climb up on the support cables which may well be do-able but far more impressive if they did so than sliding down them!....

Reply to
tony sayer